On 2020-10-16, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > As discussed on IRC recently, several of us think that using “#true” and > “#false” instead of “#t” and “#f” throughout or documentation and code > would probably make it easier for newcomers to decipher that. > > WDYT? I would very much welcome this as someone relatively new to guile and scheme. Making it explicit with "plain" words is always preferable to having to guess or look things up. I've since learned that particular #t/#f convention, and it wouldn't probably make a huge difference for me now personally, but I think it would make the learning curve to contributing Guix a little gentler for newcomers in general, and every bit helps. :) live well, vagrant