Hi Raghav, Raghav Gururajan 写道: > Sure! Yeah, making it default was the next thing in my mind. Honestly no idea where I stand on that but I can bring the popcorn. >> We should use upstream[0] release names, though, not roll our >> own >> (+less clear) ones. So ‘-longterm’ instead of ‘-lts’. > > By upstream you mean linux-libre or linux? Linux. Linux-Libre don't develop a kernel nor backport/provide any of said long-term ‘support’. They're ‘upstream’ of us in a trivial way: we gratefully re-use their work. > The linux-libre uses the name 'lts'. Where? It's neither here[0] nor there[1]. I found it on blogs. The name isn't that important; just don't change it for fun, and ‘longterm’ is what I'm used to hearing upstream. Kind regards, T G-R [0]: https://www.fsfla.org/ikiwiki/selibre/linux-libre/ [1]: http://linux-libre.fsfla.org/pub/linux-libre/releases/5.4.74-gnu/