Ricardo Wurmus writes: > I don’t know. Geiser is pretty neat. I like that I can send anything > from a Guix source buffer to the REPL and invoke Guix commands on them. > This close interaction between the evaluated source and Guix actions > blurs the line between what is flexible code and what is the cold and > clunky shell environment. Using Geiser is a feature. > > Invoking mere shell snippets isn’t quite as interesting. True, let's use Geiser where we can. -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/