Hey, The Guix Data Service has been getting better at finding problems, but getting that data requires knowing it exists, and where to find it, and clicking all the relevant links. I've been wondering if it would be good to have a QA page that just summarises and links to this information, things like: - Broken packages - Broken system tests - Broken fixed output package derivations - Lint warnings - ... While I'd really like to get to a place where less packages and system tests are unintentionally broken, and less lint warnings are unintentionally introduced, at the moment, there are plenty of these problems. There's also things like the broken package sources, where there will probably always be new breakages being introduced. Given the Guix Data Service can look at what's changed within a time period on a branch, recent breakages could also be displayed. This could potentially sit at qa.guix.gnu.org. Any thoughts? Thanks, Chris