Hi, Off the top of my head: - Optimize the man page database update during profile builds. - File search. (I did work on it a year ago, it's stuck, would need help from people familiar with Cuirass.) - A GUI. https://gitlab.com/daym/guix-gui.git seems to be a good starting point. Maxim Cournoyer writes: > * Add .deb and .rpm formats for 'guix pack'. [...] > * guix environment --fhs (file hierachy standard) Oh my, awesome ideas!!! (These 2 in particular.) Cheers! -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/