Hi, Ludovic Courtès writes: > Hello, > > I am emailing you on behalf of the GNU Guix project because you are the > author or coauthor of one or more articles to the blog at > . > > With a few exceptions, these articles do not have a clear license, which > we would like to fix. We propose to dual-license all the articles under > CC-BY-SA 4.0 and GFDL version 1.3 or later, with no Invariant Sections, > no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. > > Do you agree with the proposed licensing terms for your contributions to > the blog? > > If you do, please reply to this message to say so, keeping > guix-devel@gnu.org Cc’d (if you already replied in the previous thread, > you do not need to reply again). > > If you would prefer different licensing terms, or if you have any > questions, feel free to ask them publicly on guix-devel@gnu.org or > privately with guix-maintainers@gnu.org. > > The clarified license will allow us and others to reuse material in the > manual, cookbook, and in other free cultural works. See > > for the initial discussion. > > Thanks in advance! > > Ludo’. I agree with the proposed licensing terms mentioned above. -- Chris PGP: https://savannah.gnu.org/people/viewgpg.php?user_id=106836