Hi Leo, Leo Famulari writes: > Thank you for your help Josselin! It's much appreciated. Happy to help! > As part of our effort to move towards a "feature branch" development > workflow, it will be useful to collect these tips so that everyone can > create and test their own manifests and Cuirass specs. > > I wonder where it should go: a blog post, the cookbook, the Guix manual, > etc? What's the reason behind branch-specific manifests? I'd imagine we'd want to test that Guix as a whole still works, even when upgrading just specific parts. Otherwise, I guess this shouldn't qualify for a blog post, maybe the cookbook but I'd even just add this as a comment at the very top of `build-aux/cuirass/evaluate.scm`, since that's where people will go looking for it. If it does end up becoming widespread, perhaps a section of the manual/cookbook dedicated to how feature branches work could be a nice home for these bits of info. Best, -- Josselin Poiret