"jgart" skribis: > Hi, what do you think if we package Quicklisp? > > For example, we have emacs-straight packaged which is a purely functional package manager for the Emacs hacker that is not Guix. > > I think it could be convenient to have. > > https://www.quicklisp.org/ Hi. Do you mean making a package containing the "quicklisp.lisp" file at [1] and letting the users use it themselves to bootstrap their Quicklisp installation, or do you think of doing something else with some of the repositories at [2]? [1] https://beta.quicklisp.org/quicklisp.lisp [2] https://github.com/quicklisp/