Hi Ludo, Chris Marusich writes: > Hi Ludo, > > Ludovic Courtès writes: > >> Chris, if you want you can push a .md file to guix-artwork.git with a >> link to the video (for example similar to >> ) >> and I can do the CVS dance to upload it if you want. :-) > > Sounds good! I'll let you know once I've done that. I've added a small retrospective post in guix-artwork, commit 4ba6b7c042ff04c89ffdd6d5b7ba91f620f40d44. I've verified it looks good, and the links are correct, on my local machine. (The link to the PDF didn't work locally, but I think it will work when published.) Could you check it, and then do the CVS dance if it looks good to you? Also, I used my media.marusich.info link instead of the GNU Audio Visual link, mainly because I wanted to make the slides easily available (I couldn't find a direct link that worked for maintenance.git) in addition to the video, and at the same time I also thought it might be nice to save the GNU project a little bandwidth. If you'd prefer to use the GNU Audio Visual link, please change it or let me know so I can change it. Coincidentally, this is the first time I've written a blog post using sxml. It's quite slick! Hopefully by this time next year, we'll have more Guix users in Seattle! -- Chris