Mathieu Othacehe writes: >> On Arch Linux it shows: >> >> [florian@floriandesktoppc ~]$ ls /sys/class/drm >> card0 card0-DVI-D-1 card0-HDMI-A-1 card0-VGA-1 renderD128 ttm version >> [florian@floriandesktoppc ~]$ > > That's strange I was expecting this folder to be almost empty. Florian said this output came from Arch Linux, which by default ships the nonfree amdgpu. In my understanding, this matches my output. To sum up, if /sys/class/drm/card* or /sys/class/drm/render* files are found then KMS is probably supported. -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/