Joshua, Joshua Branson 写道: > So I went ahead and changed "fc-cache -f" to "fc-cache -frv". I > also > only applied the change for the English manual. I believe the > commit > message is in a proper changelog format. What do you think? Looks good! I made only the following tweaks: - Capital letter after ‘:’ (not English, just our convention). - Full stops after sentences, and prefer sentences over fragments/symbols. - It wasn't obvious which ‘command’ the first line was talking about. As ‘-r’ doesn't mean ‘recursive’ but ‘--really-force’ and implies ‘-f’, I adjusted your patch accordingly and pushed it as 0cd3e99d64081e958919845ddd01ae8d2fb2d692. Thanks! Kind regards, T G-R