Jan Wielkiewicz writes: > I had little time recently, but I've been trying different things in > order to build pjproject. > What I know is the current version of pjproject doesn't compile at all > without Savoir-failre linux patches. I also talked with Jami developers > about the current state of Jami and pjproject: > https://git.ring.cx/savoirfairelinux/ring-project/issues/691 Nice, thank you for getting in touch with the developers, this is very informative. Have you tried using pjproject 5dfa75be7d69047387f9b0436dd9492bbbf03fe4 ? Does the patching still fail? Also it now depends on Restinio, I think we are missing this one, so it would need to be packaged first. (But that's unrelated to the patch issue.) -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/