Hi guix! I wrote some elisp that * maintains a list of available guix profiles * maintains a list of active guix profiles * allows the user to modify both of those lists * provides interactive commands that allow the user to (de)activate profiles * sets env variables and the emacs search path based on active profiles I may add the ability to "update" a profile from a manifest. This allows me to have a profile with, say, reverse engineering tools, and to (de)activate it whenever I do(nt) need those tools. Please not that I'm fairly new to all of this emacs stuff, so it may not be idiomatic or good code. I've attached the reusable stuff in guix-profiles.el, and my personal config in init-profiles.el. Any thoughts? Blessings, pinoaffe