Tobias Geerinckx-Rice 写道: > I can't say what went wrong, only that I routinely apply patches > from > Guix MLs through mu4e and ‘git am’ without trouble. I > think. The last > ~dozen patches signed off by me seem fine, at least. ...no idea why I didn't actually test your actual patch that caused this actual question. commit e258898862f38aa9effa33ddae7fc517b0a403f4 (HEAD -> tmp) Author: Ryan Prior via Guix-patches via gnu: Add picoev. * gnu/packages/networking.scm (picoev): New variable. Signed-off-by: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice Eh, T G-R