Hi Théo Théo Maxime Tyburn writes: > I would also be happy to help if I can. > > I could create a new branch starting at savannah’s HEAD where do you plan to push that branch to? I mean, what git remote? > and cherry pick everything relevant from gitlab since the > merge-base. That would probably be everything except the duplicates, > so the 4 commit Kaelyn mentioned, right ? yes, that's the plan if you succeed in building the new merged branch please notify me and I'll try to upstream it to https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/emacs-guix.git > Probably we also need to gather the issues from gitlab. Not experienced > with savannah issue tracker, but I could try it out. Savannah does not have an issue tracker, I think bug-guix (http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/bug-guix) it's the official emacs-guix bug tracking system But "issues merging" is another step, let's finish the code merge :-D Thank! Gio' [...] -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures