Hi everyone, Andreas Enge writes: > I volunteer to follow your lead, but also have no clue what is actually > expected. I would also like to give a hand! > [...] > Actually I am wondering whether the first step of killing these untamed > non-feature branches would not be to build and merge staging? It is based > on master, supposed to contain only medium sized changes, but which I > suspect end up being a world-rebuilding cluster of changes. You're right, for this to smoothly transition into the "feature branch workflow" (if that's actually what we want to do) I guess we also need to lay out a plan first, and prepare for the post-c.u-merge world. Getting rid of staging first could be an easier exercise, followed by c-u. I was planning on taking your notes of the Guix days and opening a discussion about how we could concretely transition to this new workflow, I can maybe do that this evening. Best, -- Josselin Poiret