Hello Ricardo, Ricardo Wurmus writes: > Giovanni Biscuolo writes: > >> […] actually Debbugs or Mumi web interfaces are read-only: you cannot >> open a bug report or comment it, you have to send an email; this is a >> _feature_, not a bug since we don't need a _complex_ web based >> authentication+authorization system for bug reporters/commenters. […] > > Mumi actually does support commenting on the web: > > https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/mumi.git/tree/mumi/web/controller.scm#n145 > > It’s just been disabled because messages ended up being stuck in the > queue and nobody could make enough time to debug this. Uh, I didn't know mumi have that feature AFAIU mumi does not (still?) have ad authentication/authorization, right? If so how do you plan to deal with users posting SPAM or similar unappropriate content? Thanks! Gio' -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures