Hi Romain, Romain writes: > Hi, > > On February 10, 2024 11:35:56 AM GMT+01:00, Josselin Poiret wrote: >>We don't try to embed the required keymap in the GRUB image and load it >>early on. It shouldn't be too hard, but would require a bit of >>refactoring. >> > > I started looking at this issue as I am also using full encryption with Guix system. > If someone familiar with the grub-bootloader module would give me a few pointers, I'd be happy to work on fixing it. AFAIR, I couldn't figure out how to access to the grub configuration in the code installing the grub image on disk. The grub configuration is generated by make-grub-configuration in gnu/bootloader/grub.scm. The idea would be to add the generated keyboard layout to the initial grub image, and make sure that keyboard-layout-config appears first in the generated config. Best, -- Josselin Poiret