Andreas Enge skribis: > Apparently, the #:phases parameter has no influence on the python build > system. > > For instance, when adding > (arguments > `(#:phases '())) > the package still gets built with the %standard-phases. > > I added a line > #:phases ,phases > to > (define builder > at line 131 of guix/build-system/python.scm. > > Now I can empty out the phases. Yes, that’s the correct fix. > But when I write something like > #:phases > (alist-replace > 'install > ... > %standard-phases) > apparently the %standard-phases from the GNU build system are used, > as there is an error message that ./configure is not found. > > Could maybe someone have a look and propose a solution? The problem is that both the gnu-build-system and the python-build-system were getting imported, and both export a ‘%standard-phases’. The fix is to use only python-build-system: