Hi everyone, Attached is a series of patches (my first!) to package biber (a BibTeX replacement written in Perl). It's kind of a work in progress, I still have some problems : 1. The build process spits out permission errors for several packages during the strip phase. It doesn't result in a failure, so I am not sure what to do. 2. The perl-text-bibtex package cannot validate its runpath because it doesn't look for a shared library in the right directory. I disabled the validate-runpath phase, but surely there is a better way. 3. I didn't use the git-fetch method for the biber package because it always pulls an old (1.8) version from github. 4. Finally, I am not sure the executable works, I still need to test it. Let me now if something else doesn't look alright. Thanks, Clément