Jan Nieuwenhuizen writes: > Finally gnome-tweak-tool works! That should make the Gnome desktop a > workable alternative [workspace grid] until we get a nicely hackable > guile-wm up and running. Workspace grid does work, as does changing clock settings see screenshot. Choosing alternative keyboard layouts (dvorak) does still not seem available. Possibly I'm just missing some package. Downloading of extensions from withing gnome-tweak-tool does not work yet, possibly gnome-tweak-tool is missing some dependency. You'll have to download extensions yourself. Also, I found that schemas need to be compiled and that does not work automatically, I had to run glib-compile-schemas .local/share/gnome-shell/extensions/workspace-grid@mathematical.coffee.gmail.com/schemas Greetings, Jan