Ludovic Courtès writes: >>> The parts about apply the MIPS patch is good to me. Perhaps you can >>> already push it as a separate patch to ‘staging’. >> >> I can submit an update for 12.0.4 if the major version bump is too risky >> right now, or bump to 13.0.2 which was released three days ago. WDYT? > > Go for 13.0.2 if you think it’s safe enough (the API doesn’t really > change I suppose, it’s “just OpenGL” no?), but better check a couple of > key packages reported by ‘guix package -l mesa’. I tried 'mpv' and 'vlc' on a few media files without problems. Mesa 13 brings OpenGL 4.4 support depending on the driver, I've only tested an older Intel card.. Pushed to staging anyway!