ng0 writes: > I'm not sure how to describe this bug. I've just build and > reconfigured a system update. All went well, but then I > rebooted. > Everything loads, until: > … > floppy0: no floppy controllers found (ok, this is normal and expected) > ata8: SATA link down (SStatus 0 SControl 0) > > So.. I guess either the harddrive on connection 8 decided to die > over night, or something changed in the kernel or some other > related driver/software. > > I have no time to debug this, but I'll come back to it. Did rolling back your system fix the issue? -- Chris