Kei Kebreau writes: >> I've found 'diffoscope' to be useful when troubleshooting >> reproducibility problems. E.g. by running it on two cancelled builds, or >> by installing to different output paths with a superficial change to the >> expression. It will show sections that differs which may aid locating >> the offending code. >> > > Yes. I see that diffoscope complains about missing 'xxd'. That may be > useful to package (unless we already have it and I'm just oblivious). 'xxd' is distributed with the 'vim' package. Is the error fatal? Perhaps we should patch diffoscope with the absolute path to xxd.