Hi Pierre, Pierre Neidhardt writes: > My membership was disabled again today. > > Mark, could you provide me the .eml? It was caused by a message from Thorsten. Gandi Mail have frequently been rejecting Thorsten's messages, with the following reason given: Reject for policy reason. RULE2_1: Message detected as phishing either by heuristic analysis or through a fraudulent link found in it. Other Gandi Mail users have had their subscriptions auto-disabled as well, including shortly after you reported that they had claimed to have fixed the issue. I see no evidence that they fixed it. Mark