Hi Ricardo! Ricardo Wurmus writes: > Extra information would always be useful. I’m assuming that a direct > copy of the store would not be helpful, because that’s not what clients > request. They fetch nars and narinfos instead, which we bake on demand > and then cache. I’m planning to expose that cache. How do you create this cache? Maybe we can just follow you in the same way. We're not trying to fetch packages like regular Guix clients, we'd like to provide a mirror/cache to help users to accelerate downloading inside the firewall covered area. Best regards. -- GNU Powered it GPL Protected it GOD Blessed it HFG - NalaGinrut Fingerprint F53B 4C56 95B5 E4D5 6093 4324 8469 6772 846A 0058