unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* New Guix-Science mailing list!
       [not found] <web-238347084@univ-paris7.fr>
@ 2020-07-13 14:17 ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2020-07-13 14:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: simon tournier; +Cc: guix-devel, guix-hpc

Howdy!

"simon tournier" <simon.tournier@univ-paris-diderot.fr> skribis:

> This new post presents the work we did during the Reproducible Research
> hackathon day, the past week.  Thanks to everyone for joining! I hope
> it was an enjoying experience.
>
>   https://hpc.guix.info/blog/2020/07/reproducible-research-hackathon-experience-report/
>
> Let replicate soon this experiment. :-)

Yup, it was a pleasant and productive experience!

One of the things we discussed as a followup was the creation of a
proper mailing list (guix-hpc@gnu.org is just an alias, which was fine
when there was just a handful of people but doesn’t scale well…).

So… drum roll… here’s a new Guix-Science mailing list!

We can use it to discuss use cases for reproducible research, HPC, and
all that.  Broader discussions should still go to help-guix and
guix-devel.

As for other project communication channels, guix-science members are
subject to the code of conduct:

  https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/tree/CODE-OF-CONDUCT

I’ve shared the mailing list admin password with Ricardo and Tobias, but
if someone wants to fill that role, please let us know!

Ludo’.