Howdy! "simon tournier" skribis: > This new post presents the work we did during the Reproducible Research > hackathon day, the past week. Thanks to everyone for joining! I hope > it was an enjoying experience. > > https://hpc.guix.info/blog/2020/07/reproducible-research-hackathon-experience-report/ > > Let replicate soon this experiment. :-) Yup, it was a pleasant and productive experience! One of the things we discussed as a followup was the creation of a proper mailing list (guix-hpc@gnu.org is just an alias, which was fine when there was just a handful of people but doesn’t scale well…). So… drum roll… here’s a new Guix-Science mailing list! https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/guix-science We can use it to discuss use cases for reproducible research, HPC, and all that. Broader discussions should still go to help-guix and guix-devel. As for other project communication channels, guix-science members are subject to the code of conduct: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/tree/CODE-OF-CONDUCT I’ve shared the mailing list admin password with Ricardo and Tobias, but if someone wants to fill that role, please let us know! Ludo’.