Hi! Ludovic Courtès writes: [...] > There are a couple of pending issues, notably regarding locales in GRUB, > but nothing big hopefully, and nothing that changes the manual and > strings I believe. I've already pushed the changes for grub. The only missing bit I've noticed today during some tests is that some strings in gnu/installer/parted.scm:user-partition-description still need some i18n work: format and G_. > Thoughts? > > Tuesday 6th is approaching very fast and probably we’re be a bit behind > schedule, we’ll see. I'm unable to provide a patch for that until tomorrow evening/night WET, but that's pushing more delay onto translations... :( Does anybody else want to pick up this task on the meantime? We also could generate twice the tarball for translations with that update, or declare it a known bug, as it doesn't break the system. Best regards, Miguel