Hi! Tobias Geerinckx-Rice writes: > I've changed it to front-end just for consistency... for now ;-) and > pushed to master as 83dee0e5b29dee75cffd5aa2a7748697eb73b036. If > nobody objects I'll cherry-pick it to version-1.2.0 before the > release. That'll be the on-line manual for some time to come. I have to raise my hand here, as TP.org hasn't updated their page yet, or at least I haven't received the email yet, but the tarball was already sent. Perhaps we're lucky and the first mail may end in /dev/null with no fuss if we send the update soon.... Julien, WDYT? Just for the record, I'm glad to translate that change or whatever comes next, but it makes me a bit sad when that effort is reduced to a number, because that "number" means making accessible the documentation to people who don't speak English. I understand what you meant, and I agree about the change too; I just wanted to clarify that it isn't a matter of boosting stats but working together. Happy hacking! Miguel