Hi, Guix Day was wonderful. Thank you very much for organizing it! More than anything, I attended just to see people's faces, and put faces to names. Seeing smiling faces is surprisingly motivating, especially in lockdown times. :-) I'm happy it was an online event and I could participate. I live in India and travelling to Europe is a bank-breaking endeavour that is normally out of the question. I think even future offline Guix Days, after the pandemic, should have an online component so that a wide audience can participate easily. It's not the same as an actual offline presence, but it's better than nothing at all. Thanks, have a nice day! Arun