Luis, Mathieu, Luis Felipe via Development of GNU Guix and the GNU System distribution. 写道: > Here is my proposal: > > https://luis-felipe.gitlab.io/media/2021/01/cuirass-logo-proposal-2021-01-09.png Like the others I prefer the orange/black colour scheme. It integrates better with other Guix sites & the other one has less positive connotiations. Row B's ‘S’ just looks off; I prefer C's. Is this a stock typeface? I see ‘integration’ in the logo but not in ‘//’. The logo comes frustratingly close to ‘CI’ whilst (to my eye) trying very hard not to :-) A bit like the name ‘Cuirass’. Where did that come from, Mathieu? Thanks for drawing these up so swiftly! T G-R