Ludovic Courtès writes: > Chris Marusich skribis: > >> FYI, I have merged wip-ppc64le-for-master to master and closed bug >> 47182. I have also deleted the wip-ppc64le-for-master branch. > > Yay, congrats! \o/ > > I now have access to the OSUOSL POWER9 machine. I’ve set up offloading > and it seems to work well. > > Thanks to all the hackers involved + OSUOSL! That's fantastic news! Please let us know if you have any trouble running the "make release" target. I think the recipe is good to go, since SUPPORTED_SYSTEMS now contains powerpc64le-linux. Is there something else I can help with for the release? Leo and I are working on a blog post; we should probably share it soon for review. By the way, I have just now updated the documentation in commit e52ec6c64a17a99ae4bb6ff02309067499915b06 and the news.scm file in 0374617920e3d278e68c71826fec1f590921e31b. I'm really excited about this release! I'm looking forward to continuing to work on POWER9 support with everyone going forward. -- Chris