Christopher Baines writes: > The following branches all seem to have commits that haven't made it to > master yet, although I haven't checked if the changes were applied but > just with different commit ids. > > - gnuzilla-updates > - go-team > - haskell-team > - hurd-team > - install-doc-overhaul > - kernel-updates > - node-18-updates > - node-reproducibility > - old-guix-wip-file-offset-bits-64-sledgehammer > - r-team > - r-updates > - rust-team > > If anyone knows if any of these branches can be deleted, please go > ahead. If they do want merging, please open a "Request for merging" > issue. For the ones that still have changes, but we're not looking to > merge right now, I think the easist thing to do is rename them adding > the wip- prefix. I've added wip- prefixes to the following 4 branches now, mostly as these were the oldest ones processed by data.qa: - go-team - node-reproducibility - node-18-updates - r-team Maybe we can look again at the other branches once the merge backlog has gone down a bit.