Hi! I have been playing with Cuirass and I like it a lot! Next to replacing Hydra for GuixSD, there is another use case that I'd like Cuirass to support: tracking an (any) upstream packages' git. When the target of your continuous integration is not Guix itself but some specific package, you may well want to allow usage of substitutes (patch 1). Assuming you have checked-out guix and cuirass in ~/src/guix and ~/src/cuirass, doing ./pre-inst-env cuirass --use-substitutes --specifications=tests/hello-git.scm will monitor any changes to Cuirass' git repository and rebuild the latest commit of the Cuirass package using Guix (patch 2 and 3). Of course, a build a failure should not crash cuirass and also be noted/stamped, not repeated every heartbeat (patch 4). I had some trouble with the #:no-compile? option, it's currently specified twice. On the Cuirass side I think it should be a property of the spec, but it seems it gets only passed as part of the arguments. Ideas? Thank you! Greetings, Jan