Ludovic Courtès writes: > Hello Guix! > > ‘core-updates’ is doing OK! > > https://hydra.gnu.org/jobset/gnu/core-updates > > The remaining issues are GCC 4.8 and 4.9 failing to build, which are > nothing serious and left as an exercise to the reader. > > What about starting a new evaluation of all the packages now so we can > merge it early 2018? > > Efraim, can you confirm that everything’s alright on aarch64? > > We’re lacking a couple of glibc commits from the ‘release/2.26/master’ > branch (see below), but Florian Weimer marked them as non-critical > provided we have the previous fixes. Should we include them anyway and > rebuild the whole thing? (I’m inclined to answer “no”.) I agree, let's not hold up this branch any longer. Godspeed!