Hello Guix, Here are preliminary patches to update to linux-libre-4.16. It works well on my x86_64 GuixSD system on the 'core-updates' branch, but it's not convenient for me to test it on 'master'. I would be grateful to hear reports of testing this on 'master', and also on 'armhf' systems. One more thing: I had to add 'flex' and 'bison' as native-inputs because the build system in 4.16 now concludes that they need to be re-run for some reason. This could perhaps be avoided by adding a phase to touch the generated files, but I didn't try it. I think I'd prefer to add a phase to *delete* the generated files and therefore _always_ run flex and bison, so that we are using source code instead of trusting generated code from upstream. What do you think? Anyway, here are the patches. Test reports encouraged. Mark