Benjamin Woodcroft writes: > Hi Chris, > > Thanks for pushing this forward. When I tried with 2.5.0, timestamps meant that the build was not reproducible - just wanted to check that you'd considered this - sorry if that is noise. Thanks for the information Ben, I haven't considered reproducibility. How did you check the 2.5.0 package? I've tried builing locally with the following command, and I get something that suggests there may be a problem, but I'm not sure where to go from here. $ ./pre-inst-env guix build --no-grafts --rounds=2 --check ruby guix build: error: build failed: derivation `/gnu/store/37rb11ivy4w6ydn0px386k158ixbgczz-ruby-2.5.1.drv' may not be deterministic