Tanguy Le Carrour writes: > I'm planning to play a bit with the OS config system, for instance to > set the default shell for my user (I've tried, but failed… but this will > be in a email of its own), and I'll try to package my favourite tools that > are currently missing: ack, fd, fzf, udiskie, poetry, pyenv… Suggested alternatives: - ack -> the-silver-searcher (ag) - fzf -> Emacs with Ivy or Helm - udiskie -> See discussion here: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/2018-03/msg00331.html. At some point, we could supersede both udiskie or home-baked scripts with Guix/Shepherd user services. Cheers! -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/