Hello Guix! Here’s a build program I used to generate all the gnu.org/s/guix/manual hierarchy, with all the languages, HTML and PDF. You can drop in your Guix tree and run, say: GUIX_MANUAL_VERSION=1.0.1 guix build -f build.scm to build the manual for 1.0.1. It’s rough on the edges so I’d like to polish it and then commit it under doc/ I guess. In the meantime, it can be used, for instance to update the copy of the manual at guix.info. Regarding PDFs, I failed to use something smaller than the big ‘texlive’ package. I’d very much welcome help in that area! Unfortunately, Texinfo cannot produce PDFs for non-Latin alphabets currently. It would be nice to see how we can fix it or work around it. Feedback welcome! Ludo’.