Christopher Lemmer Webber writes: > Huge congratulations to Jakob in that "guix deploy" has just hit git > master! There's a new section of the manual, "8.15 Invoking ‘guix > deploy’"; see that for details. > > Please play with it and let us know what your experiences are! > > MANY THANKS and HUGE CONGRATS to Jakob for getting this key piece in of > their GSoC project already this summer! More cool stuff is ahead, I > understand :) > > Now who's going to be the first brave soul to use this for server > deployment? ;) > - Chris Thank you for all the kind words! As Chris wrote, we're hoping that people will have an opportunity to play with the new tool and provide comments; if you're looking for something low-stakes to deploy to and get your feet wet, I'd suggest setting up an SSH daemon on the 1.0.1 QEMU Image[1] and forwarding that port to your host. Hopefully the example in the manual can serve as a starting point from there. Regards, Jakob [1]: http://guix.gnu.org/download/