Ricardo Wurmus writes: > This does not contradict what I wrote. *Building* the packages differs > from just copying the generated files to their expected locations. I > doubt Nix actually generates all these files from source. Indeed. We discussed this some time back: we can come up with a build system / importer that tries to generate the file the best it can, and if it fails to produce the expected output, we can fallback on copying the SVN files. Not ideal, but better than what we have now ;) -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/