Hi John, I believe the complexity will remain under control. "Flags" are not replacing Scheme: they are Scheme. Just like we have support for multiple outputs now. For newcomers, package parameters are not an issue since they are completely optional. You won't see them until you want them! Regarding the command line: maybe we don't have to update it after all. We could stick to manifests and scripts to leverage package parameters. Thoughts on this, everyone? -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/