zimoun writes: > Apparently, there is different fonts on master and core-updates, if yes why? The only known difference since the core-updates merge is that applications using Pango (e.g. GTK+) no longer recognizes bitmap fonts. https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/pango/issues/386 > I mean, on my machine -- Guix on the top of Debian with font-dejavu > installed -- why does commit 4bdf4182fe (core-update merge) not > display correctly and the parent commit c81457a588 too but the other > parent commit 23a59b180b displays nicely? Leo reported problems with fonts on Debian in , but said that fonts installed with Guix still worked. I don't know what could cause it to fail on your system.