"Zhu Zihao" writes: > I'm newbie to Guix and know little about Guix jargon. I'm sorry about that my words make you puzzled. No problem! >>Where is it recorded? Which modification? What is "EMACSLOADPATH in profile"? > > The package definition of emacs-next has native-search-path field, which add customized EMACSLOADPATH environment variable. > And I guess it modified ~/.guix-profile/etc/profile. This is correct. > If you still doesn't understand, please ask me again, thanks! EMACSLOADPATH takes a ':'-separated list of paths which should not conflict with anything. Can you detail precisely the conflict you are experiencing? Maybe give a concrete example? -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/