From: "Ludovic Courtès" <ludo@gnu.org>
To: brettg@posteo.net
Cc: Guix devel <guix-devel@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Returning to the project
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 22:48:01 +0200

Hi Brett,

brettg@posteo.net skribis:

> I think some of you may member me. I am a committer to the Guix
> project who took a hiatus after my son was born. I am returning from
> that hiatus and would love to begin contributing again.

Welcome back!  :-)

> I have a new set of PGP keys, and am curious about the method to get
> back into a position where contributions can be made. If anybody can
> help guide me in the right direction it would be appreciated!

Leo provided you all the relevant info.  Feel free to ask if anything’s
unclear or if you have any doubts!

Should we remove your former key from ‘.guix-authorizations’?

  ("DFC0 C7F7 9EE6 0CA7 AE55  5E19 6722 43C4 A03F 0EEE"
   (name "brettgilio"))

It would be best if you could sign a message with your former key
introducing the new one.

If you lost control of the old key though, please let us know.

Thanks!

Ludo’.

      parent reply index