Amin Bandali writes: > Pierre Neidhardt writes: > >> This is what I do to sign all my messages: >> >> (add-hook 'message-setup-hook 'mml-secure-sign-pgpmime) >> > [...] > > A word of caution: at least with Gnus, doing something like this might > "downgrade" the security of a message, by changing it to only sign the > message you're composing when normally it would have been both signed > and encrypted. It typically happens when replying to an encrypted > message. > > For that reason, I set the message to be signed only when it's not being > signed+encrypted: > > (add-hook 'gnus-message-setup-hook > (lambda () > (unless (mml-secure-is-encrypted-p) > (mml-secure-message-sign)))) > > For non-Gnus users, I'd imagine replacing `gnus-message-setup-hook' with > `message-setup-hook' would work. That looks pretty useful, thanks for the tips! For some reasons I still have to set `mml-secure-openpgp-signers' for emacs to find the key when I press send (C-c C-c). I'm not sure what's going on, oh well, it works anyway :-). Thanks, Pierre