Hi Maxim, Maxim Cournoyer skribis: > I've rediscovered the little gem that is (guix services configurations), > and attempted to make it more generally useful by adding an option to > opt out of serialization (which is not well adapted for producing a list > of command line arguments from the configuration for example): In the meantime I saw you discuss this on #guile so maybe you’ve solved the issue now? If not, attached is a possible solution and example. It’s not perfect: in the example, you’ll get a warning about ‘serialize-integer’ being unbound, which is completely harmless but suboptimal. Not sure how to address that. HTH! Ludo’.