On 2021-09-23 10:27, Katherine Cox-Buday wrote: > Andrew Tropin writes: > >> The core part of Guix Home project has been moved from rde >> repository[fn:1] to wip-guix-home branch of guix repository. >> >> I'm about a week on wip-guix-home branch completely and Guix Home works >> fine. There are no any major issues on rde-devel and guix-devel mailing >> lists and it seems that branch is ready to be merged. > > I just want to thank you for the work. I don't think I'll use this everywhere, but it is definitely going to be helpful in some environments. Thank you! My pleasure)