I’ve put names under each item, to get an idea. We can discuss the details of who does what if/when we agree on the process; it will be a voluntary process, of course. The difficulty is to come up with something useful and not overkill. The list of “sub-systems” may be too fine-grain, actually. What do people think of the general idea? Any suggestions? Thoughts about simplifications or clarifications? Thanks, Ludo’. ¹ https://sourceware.org/git/gitweb.cgi?p=binutils-gdb.git;a=blob_plain;f=gdb/MAINTAINERS;hb=HEAD